Count Down

Friday, July 24, 2009

Some Real Cool Cats!

So check out the video's to the right. HILARIOUS! (Sorry the sound is bad the acoustics weren't ideal.) ONLY 40 Beehives and Darcy could ever get my husband to "go bananas" like that!! Got to love Girls Camp. Here's the basics of the skit: Each character walks up and asks the "construction workers" how to get some where. They proceed to tell them where to go. The last, Darcy, brings the bananas and ask them what she could do with them. "you can peel bananas, peel peel bananas", or you can "chop bananas, chop, chop, bananas" or you can "GO BANANAS GO, GO, BANANAS!
The pics above are from family night at Boys Camp followed by girls camp. Mark and I both went and had the best time ever. One of the highlights was when one of the girls ate a grasshopper for bragging rights. ( OK, I may have had to pay out $5.00 on that one.) She was so funny about it. She had Mark and I sign the $5 and she was going to frame it! I was relieved when I figured out who her parents were, for awhile I was worried I'd be getting a phone call! HA HA!! I can't for Caia to go in just two years!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I am DYING LAUGHING at those videos!!! That was Wynn, my dad, and mark right?

Kristin said...

The Chicky Chicky Beat...hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! You took some great pics of the girls. :)

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun time! I'm glad to know Mark hasn't lost his funny bone since becoming Bishop!