Count Down

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Weekend Plans

So my birthday is Saturday, I'm more excited about it than usual. First my mom, dad and brother will be here. There's a craft fair, I'm planning dinner out, and I have my tickets to New Moon w/ my mom and friend Wendy. Not to mention presents, it's been stashed down stairs for 2 months now and I can't wait to use it. It also means only 1 more week to the Michael's Thanksgiving Day Sale, Cricut Cartridges 60 percent off, my mom and friend Tanya already have plans for that!

This is an E-mail I got from my friend Mimmy regarding my birthday:

"Oh, and this is what Carli had to say about that today:
Me: Saturday is Holly's birthday
Carli: We SO need to get her a presant
Me: I already did
Carli: (when I told her what I got you) Lame. I should just go get her something myself
Me: Maybe a polly pocket so she has her own to play with Payton?
Carli: that's exactly what I was thinking!
Me: Ok but you have to use your own money
Carli: Nevermind. I'll see what they have at the Dollar Store.

I have been giggling all morning about it. "

Can't wait to see what the Dollar Store has in store for me!!


1 comment:

Darren and Stephanie said...

Have a very happy birthday Holly!