Count Down

Monday, January 11, 2010

Coming Soon!



After getting all the way through the clues, Caia and Payton were able to guess it. Elyse was a little confused and thought she was going to have to wear the diaper so she threw it! Caia didn't believe me and kept asking if I was joking. Payton said I was too old. They were a little more excited when I told them Aunt Lori would have a baby 2 weeks before us. Then all mayhem broke loose they were laughing and picking names. Elyse finally caught on and had a million questions trying to figure out when the baby would come and how. Then we called Grammy and Grandpa to tell them and that was very cute! Payton said "This was the best surprise EVER" Caia: "you needed something to do next year!" (Elyse will be in Kindergarten). I have to admit it was very fun. We are all excited and I'm glad to be able to stop dodging questions like: "Why is Caia moving downstairs?" "What are you doing with her room?" "What will you do next year when everyone is in school" oh and my favorite: "hurry and have a baby so I can hold it!" So this really is just for my favorite R.S. President. ;)

20 comments:

Homeschool Helper, Dee Bryson said...

Yay!!!! I want to hold it too! ;)

Unknown said...

How exciting! Good work you guys.

rexburgskinners said...

Hooray!Yeah!Wish I could give ya a hug!Congrats!That crazy RS prez..keep an eye on her for me.

Jessica said...

Congrats!! I hope all goes well. The girls were really cute with the surprise.

the wrath of khandrea said...

HOLY SMOKES! TOTALLY DID NOT SEE THIS ONE COMING.

wow.

congrats. and i mean this with all the love in my heart, but better you than me sister.

the wrath of khandrea said...

ps i would like to know just exactly how your friend audrey knew that it was "good" work. have you been bragging about your exploits again???

Paige said...

congratulations! I hope everything works out...you will have a baby before you know it!

debbiemay8 said...

Holy Cow that's so exciting! Congratulations!

Idaho Penningtons said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Maybe we will get a boy this time!!!!

Rick Saunders said...

Congratulations!

Jesi May said...

yay!!!!! i'm so stinking excited for you!!!! seriously, we're having another august baby???? we already got 6 ppl in the may's clan that is born in aug!!! lol this is great! when in aug are you due??

Anonymous said...

Such a cute way to share your news with your girls. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

That is so cool!!!!! You'll be in our prayers.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

HOORAY!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Can't wait for another Monson baby to love! Tell your R.S. Prez that she just needs to have some grandchildren of her own to love;)

Darren and Stephanie said...

About time you added another one, ;-)

Kristin said...

Exciting news for you guys...congratulations again!! Thanks for the tip on the youtube video bar. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh we are so excited for you guys! What a lucky little one to have the chance to be a part of the amazing Monson family :) We're here if you ever need anything!
Love, the Pitts

wendy said...

YYYEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Now we don't have to stop talking about it when the kids walk by! Congrats!

Kaylyn said...

Congrats! Very excited for you.