Count Down

Monday, March 29, 2010

Dr Richards

So I'm at 20 weeks and the big count backwards begins!  I love feeling him wiggle.  He woke me up the other night tickling my bladder, and I realized I was smiling.  This morning it was tiny hiccups.  I had a visit with Dr Richards.  All looks great.  I love to see him even for just a quick routine visit.  It was my first time seeing him since before the ultra sound.  He looked over my chart and said "So you're trying something new!"  I knew he'd have something to say that would make me smile.  He then asked if I had any concerns.  I asked how long till the  dread glucose test.( It's not about failing it, it's about hating that dumb test.)  He laughed at me and told me to relax I had 8 more weeks before the real dread should set in.  In reality I'm sure he was laughing about that being my biggest worry.  I've learned not complain about all  the aches that I didn't have the last 3 times, so I can avoid  hearing "you're not 20 something anymore."  I've decided to wait a few more visits to tell him my biggest concern....will he be there for the delivery.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

My OB says that if you eat two snickers bars its the same as drinking the gross orange stuff..... I was psyched and decided that was my choice;)