Count Down

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Payton!

Elyse enjoying Payton's birthday present from Brother and Sister Bennett
Payton enjoying one of her presents.

Opening her presents.


Payton's Birthday was the 24th. I can't believe she is 6! I told her that she didn't have to go to bed on Thursday night, in exchange she would still be my 5 year old. But she decided to go to bed and wouldn't you know it she woke up 6. It's amazing I love having a 6 year old. Friday she got up and opened her presents. She took snicker doodle cookies to school to celebrate. Elyse and I picked her up and went to McDonald's for lunch. That night the only thing she wanted to do was have her favorite primary teachers over for dinner, which upon her request was shrimp, rice and zucchini. What a fun dinner. We then went to a new ice cream shop in town instead of cake. Then we came home got into PJ's turned out all of the lights and watched a grand fireworks show out our window and sang happy birthday just for her. It was a perfect evening, (and U of I's homecoming).








No comments: