Count Down

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

10 Things that make me smile!

OK I was tagged several weeks ago so here I go. I'm excited to take time to think about this.


10 thing that make me smile. ( Not in any particular order)


1. When Mark gets home and all the girls run to him yelling "Daddy"!


2. Listening to Elyse in the bath tub.


3. Watching Payton push every ones buttons. It can drive me crazy but at times I can't help but laugh.


4. When my girls leave for school, When my girls come home from school.


5. That Caia made her dad take her shopping for a birthday present and she wrapped it and it even has a great bow!


6. Mark, he can make me smile just by telling me that his whole world revolves around me, when in reality we all know our world revolves around him.


7. Knowing that even away from family that my Thanksgiving table is full, and getting to make Aunt Barbara's Stuffing. I love the smells while it's being made and I see in my minds eye her stirring that BIG bowl.


8. Remembering that my dad calls me "doda".


9. Elyse saying "it's just you and me kid" after we say good bye to the sisters.


10. When my girls snuggle up to read a Wrinkle in time. I'm amazed at both of their ability to see symbolism in this book.

OK I tag, Jackie S, Alisa S, Annie L,


No comments: