Count Down

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rummikub

So yesterday I dropped something off at my friend Amy's house, and she sent me home with a "fancy" wood version of Rummikub. I broke out in a sweat, my heart rate doubled, and my competitive edge came out. My dear husband hasn't been home long enough to humor me w/ a game so I taught Payton. She played a full game, over an hour, and beat me by one tile. Wow it was fun. ( I may have been playing both hands a little more towards the end) She really figured out how to play, I'm so happy and excited to have a friend to play with. Big kids are so much fun too! Mark and I played many games of it back in our dating days. (what was it like last week?!)

3 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

Holly you totally love that game!!!

Jackie said...

I forgot how much you love that game!! I want to play!!

The Prestwich's said...

I am so jealous. My oldest gets so annoyed when I beg him to play mancala-just one more time. How juvenile can a mother be?