Count Down

Monday, April 13, 2009

With weather like this why eat in?!


What a fun week! Monday night FHE we had lots of friends over to watch the NCAA Championship, but not before hamburgers on the grill and some spring training of our own. The rest of the week was filled with bike riding, and eating outside. I couldn't stand to think of bringing anyone in until I just had too. So we all enjoyed the outdoors. I think this contributed to Elyse's croup attack last Sunday resulting in the cancellation of the eye surgery. Darn I was hoping to get that over with. Oh well, we'll try again on May 28th. Last week ended and this one began with Easter. I'm having posting problems and have lost my Easter pics. So as soon as I find them I'll get them up. I've included the only one I can I find for you dad, I knew you couldn't wait!!
Our Outside Dining Room, what a view!






Payton's Brand New Bike, $17.00 what a deal!



Elyse's bike with new training wheel upgrade.


Easter morning with their whoopi whoopi hair do's!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Your girls looks so cute in their matching Easter dresses. I need some girls. :D Although I love my boys!

Unknown said...

Your girls are so cute! We miss you guys.

Matt and Sara said...

Adorable Dresses! Did you make those?

Moscow Monson's said...

No I don't sew, (I know with 3 daughters it's a crime!) But I am the second best shopper of anything matching, under $25.00. 1st being by Sis-in-law, she really rocks it with 4 daughters.