Count Down

Friday, May 29, 2009

On May 15-18, Grandma and Grandpa Monson came for a visit! It was great to see them again, they had only been home a couple of weeks from their mission to Moscow Russia. Grandma brought the kids each a set of the stacking Russian dolls, and I got a decorated cutting board, too pretty to use, and an apron with a Russian lady on it. It hangs in my kitchen if you ever want to take a peek! The older girls loved to learn Russian words and Payton tried her hand at copying Grandma as she wrote our names. Elyse enjoyed that Grandpa would read her books, something I hadn't been able to do in very long time. On Saturday they took Mark and the kids to Lower Granite Dam and got to take a tour the dam, and saw a boat pass through the lock system, everyone enjoyed it but especially the adults. Mark is still talking about it! I stayed home as I was still recovering from my tonsillectomy. Before going home Grandma was able to attend a Mother's Day Tea w/ Payton and I at her morning school. It was a great visit!
(Slide show below)

No comments: