Count Down

Saturday, June 13, 2009

A perfect 10!

What a special birthday to be able to celebrate it, not only with family but, with Grandma Great turning 90. They are only about 3 1/2 hours from sharing a birthday. I just can't resist but to do a top 10 list of things I love about Caia, after all it only happens once! I got input from grandparents, and all family members, I thought that would make it extra special. Here it is Caia....
01. makes friends easily and loves to be with her friends,
02. loves her family near and far,
03. has a tender heart,
04. has a happy disposition,
05. got her special name from Grandpa Monson, Maggy May,
06. loves to do perform her Celtic dances and is very good at it,
07. makes her sisters laugh,
08. is helpful and tries to be the peace maker,
09. has become a great cookie maker!,
10. loves to read, I have to maker her turn her books in at bed time!
Caia you are the best 10 year old ever and I love you!

No comments: