Count Down

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Slide Show.

Ok here it is. Above is the abbreviated slide show. (Yes only 50 out of 200+ pictures.) If you are looking for all the details click on the link below w/ Elyse sleeping. Then choose slide show, about 1/3 way down. If you want to read along pause it, use the arrows to the R or L of pictures to view. If you want to read all the text place your curser over the text for the full account on some of the photos. This may be more than some of you want! But Grandma's may enjoy it. Thank you to the blogg expert Wendy for you help this morning. I have been completly obsessed w/ this and now I can get on w/ my morning!

Don't forget to check out the new video's too. My favorites are the princess dance, and Elyse dancing after the Pixar Play Parade, and the girls chatting in the hotel room the first night. Elyse danceing @ Playhouse Disney Live is cute too, other wise I wouldn't have filmed it.

3 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

I am so glad you got to go!! What perfect ages the girls are!!! The pictures were so cute! Make me excited for spring break!!!

BreAnn said...

It looks like you guys had so much FUN!! I love that you went to the American Girl place--I used to love those books as a kid.
-BreAnn

rexburgskinners said...

loved your pics holly! I felt all the girls excitment in them! What a fun trip!