Count Down

Monday, February 23, 2009

This ones for the future.

ELYSE-ISM'S

I'm just going to rename this blog for Elyse. It's not that the other two aren't so cute it's just that 3 year olds are more interesting to write about. Let me just tell you what I mean:
This last week:
Caia had friends over they started their own blog, she had different friends over and they played and cleaned the basement. (That was a condition of them coming over who knew they would agree and then do it!)

Payton; Let's see currently she is crying because she is hungry, she doesn't want yogurt, gogurt, string cheese or a banana, but she's hungry. She's even more mad because she has to put away her rack of the dishwasher. Last week she cried, like every morning that her pants don't "feel right" This is a battle we have every morning and worse after she has worn them. Funny things is that she likes her pants tight but only tight like one of her 4 pairs. She's going to love me when she gets to help Caia with trash, and do homework. OOHH I can't wait.

Elyse; You can check out last weeks blog comments for this weeks conversation with Sis Bwinkley. Her current obsession is True Love. I remember Caia going through this phase it's a favorite of mine. So our daily conversations have gone like this.

E- "what is true love?"
D- "I don't know ask your mom."

E- "Mom what is true love?"
M- "It's who you love the most"
E- "OOOHHHH!"

E-"Dad why did you marry mom?"
D- "I stole her heart"

E-"Mom did dad put you in a cage?"
M- "WHAT!?!"
E- "Did dad put your heart in a cage?"
M- "OOHH (smiling) no cage sweet heart it just means Dad loves me."
E-"OOOOHHHH!!"

E- "Did dad kiss you when you got married?"
M- "Yes"
E- "oohhh!"

E -"Mom how did dad steel your heart?"
M- "He played Pachelbel's Cannon on his violin."
E- "OOOHHHH!"

E- "Dad How did mom steel your heart."
D- "Because she's a hot momma"
E- "OOOHHH! Mom your a hot momma?!?"
M- Just hearing hot momma from her mouth made me laugh!

Payton is stilling wailing from starvation and not wanting to put dishes away, Caia is avoiding homework, and Elyse is pointing out how naughty Payton is being, and yes that is so helping the situation.

Me I'm being a good mom ignoring it all writing it down. They'll appreciate this someday! I'm off to deliver the fun news; time for homework and garbage's. But I Love my Life!

9 comments:

Paige said...

Holly, I still remember when you got married my sisters and I wanted to see you and Mark kiss so bad and you jokingly invited us to the hotel room for the night. I can't wait for your girls to do that next. haha

Jesi May said...

lol, that's real cute!

Idaho Penningtons said...

reading your blog was like looking into the past!! except for you need a Derek to be doing the teasing! Cute! I love Paytie!!! She is my Lauren!!!

Steve and Nicolle said...

FICTION!!!!! Payton is the PERFECT CHILD! I call FICTION!

BreAnn said...

Elyse cracks me up!

Steve and Nicolle said...

So I love your kids so much... Steve and I both laughed, literally out loud, multiple times while reading this.

And we actually considered having the Monson clan over for the birthday party, but I had to work late that night so it started at 8:30 that night and we thought that a little late to have the girls over... Although I have no doubt that had you let him, Steve would have willingly stuffed your children with ice cream cake right before you tried to put them to bed.

The Prestwich's said...

There is something so "hot" about dishes, garbage and wailing...don't you think?

Unknown said...

Ha! We can totally hear Mark saying, "She's a hot mamma."

Melanie said...

Holly, Thank you for your kind commments. I really love knowing that the kids are learning and having so much fun. Those teachers do such an amazing job with the kids that my job is easy. Thank you for being a great friend.