Count Down

Sunday, December 21, 2008

He's Making His List and Checking it Twice...

Thus w/ all of the list checking we decided to make sure we are on his good side and turned to cookie making. Along w/ cooking making we learned a few lessons....

1. Cookie making is serious business.



2. What starts out neat and tidy won't last but makes a mom feel like she has some control.


3. Three little girls in black are so cute, but cookie making and decorating show up well on black. On the flip side apparently it doesn't show in a pictures so much, Who knew?

It's been a good day. The cookies are done now to see if I can get cards out tomorrow. I didn't take into account that as fun as they were to make I need them to fit into envelopes and my scrapbook store closed down since I started them. So I'm off tomorrow to hunt for envelopes.





No comments: