Count Down

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Elyse's Sleeping Habits

So the other night I was sneaking into the little girls room before I went to bed and Payton's blanket was down like the picture above. I just thought it had fallen. Yesterday when I went to put Elyse (bottom bunk) down for a nap, as I was leaving she says "Close two doors mom." I was a bit confused and walked out closed her door and she yells, "no two doors" , that's when the vision of the night before came back to me and I realized the second door was her sisters blanket. She had actually stolen Payton's blanket while she was a sleep to create a second door. She by far has the biggest imagination. So after weeks of sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag this is her new favorite sleeping situation! She has such a tender heart! Last night she woke up and came into our room having had a bad dream and says "Mom I had a bad dream, will you come say a prayer with me?" After she finished w/her sweet simple prayer she says "Mom I'm sorry I yelled at you to get out of my room" (this happened at bed time). Let's just say I had no problems w/that middle of the night call and the rest of the night was peaceful.




1 comment:

Kristin said...

came across your blog...fun. your girls are cute and growing up too fast. oh, and your blog title is the best. ;)